Visualise, explore and semantically query your knowledge assets, data and relationships.
Visualise and explore ontologies
OntoPop is an open-source software project that enables the visualisation, search, exploration and management of version-controlled ontologies.
Visualise, explore and semantically query your organisation's knowledge assets, data and relationships.
Deploy OntoPop to your own on-premise or cloud-based environment and take advantage of its extensive APIs.
Explore and query ontologies visually and programmatically
W3C Web Ontology Language
Import directly from WebProtégé or upload an OWL RDF/XML ontology file from your local device.
Interactive Network Visualisation
Identify and explore classes, named individuals and semantic relationships via OntoPop's intuitive user interface.
Simple and Advanced Search
Perform simple and advanced search queries via integration with Elasticsearch and using SPARQL and Gremlin queries.
Integrate OntoPop within your existing information architecture via its extensive APIs and interoperable data services.
Product roadmap and upcoming features
OntoPop Community 2.x
Always Free • Open Source
- Partial OWL vocabulary support
- OWL RDF/XML syntax
- Self-managed APIs
- API key authentication and authorisation
- GitHub and WebProtégé integration
- SPARQL, Gremlin and Elasticsearch
- Maximum 1MB file size limit
OntoPop Community 3.x
Always Free • Open Source • 2023
- Extensive OWL vocabulary support
- OWL/XML, RDF/XML and Turtle
- Semantic validation and comments
- API token-based authentication
- Common Git providers support
- Interactive case studies
- Increased file size limit
Enterprise-ready • 2024
- Visual ontology builder
- Compare and analyse ontologies
- Real-time collaboration
- User registration and login
- Managed APIs
- Enterprise security
- Enterprise integrations
Contribute and Get Involved
Open Source Community
Help to fund and improve the OntoPop open source project